Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ovulation is here!

Well, my OPK (ovulation predictor kit) turned positive!!  Yay!!  So my chart thinks I'm ovulating tomorrow, so we'll see what happens this cycle....

I just need to say how incredible amazing acupuncture is!  24 hours after my body being "stuck" it's suddenly all ready for ovulation.  My blood sugar issues are gone now that he made the supplement adjustment.  This is not the first time acupuncture has helped me.  I've had a few times now where my body wasn't doing what it should be doing and immediately after acupuncture it was good.  I think this is going to be my lesson to stop freaking out and just now that acupuncture will fix it.  I am so lucky to have my acupuncturist, you guys have no idea!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!! I'm so glad your cycle is turning around. Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree on acupuncture. I am glad it gave you that extra little nudge and you have your acu for support! It's so nice knowing you're not alone and have someone knowledgeable AND caring at the same time.

    ReplyDelete