Friday, July 20, 2012

Why blog?

Okay, I realize I've been a little post happy today. This is my 3rd post for the day, but I guess I feel the need to put in the background.

I've thought about doing a blog for a while, but didn't because I'll have my BFP soon and then what's the point?  Well, again this is my 17th cycle and I'm not feeling it this time. I'm not being negative, I just honestly don't feel like it's my cycle, but it's okay 'cause it is coming soon.

However, until my BFP does come, I do have this blog and once my BFP does coming then that's a whole new road with new fears and hopefully it goes well.  Then I'll be a mom and start trying for #2.

I have lots of thoughts and dreams in my world, just right now TTC is the main one.  I figure this is a blog that can change with me as time goes on.

I want to thank my peeps on BBC (you know who you are) for being so supportive and encouraging of my journey and starting my blog.  I love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. I just started following you...found your blog from Emily! Good luck on your journey and hopefully your BFP is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete