Tuesday, September 4, 2012

8 DPO

My temp took a dive again yesterday and today it's not much higher.  It's still above coverline, just very close to it and that makes me a bit nervous.  However, today I scrolled through FF charts to find ones similar to mine that did end up in BFPs and to be honest I saw charts scarier than mine that ended in pregnancy.

I guess now at 8 DPO I'm just scared of what if I'm not.  I'm telling myself my story though, that everything about this cycle has been great and there's no reason for me not to be pregnant.  My body is ready, my body knows what it's doing, and it's doing it right now.

Luckily I do have acupuncture this evening so that should help me relax while I wait out the rest of the time.  Funny, there was a time I would have been dying to POAS (pee on a stick) and would be doing every single day right about now.  I certainly have plenty of pregnancy tests.  However, I'm just scared at the thought of testing and seeing that white space.

Okay, I'm telling myself scary stories and there's no need to.  The story is this, I've had a great cycle, my baby is implanting himself/herself in my cushy lining, and in a few days I'll find out that I'm pregnant.  This will be a sticky pregnancy too.  This is my story.

Speaking of, I'd like to get my acu's office a gift basket when I get my BFP.  Debating doing it after my BFP or after my first trimester, but either way I'd like to get them something for being so amazing.  Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Searching BFP charts on Fertility Friend is some really good therapy sometimes. You are right, some crazy charts resulting in BFP. People on there ovulating on CD96 and still getting pregnant. If they can do it, so can we!

    As for what to put in a gift basket, I wouldn't really know. What about smelling oils they can put on the table for people laying face down alone with some soft music CD's for meditation. I was thinking a bonsai tree might be pretty cool and inexpensive too. Since they helped you conceive new life, it could be your little way of adding a new life to their office. If it was just that, I'd give it right after the BFP you're going to get.

    ReplyDelete