Friday, September 21, 2012

Onto the 2ww

Well, here I am, 1 DPO!!  This cycle has been most unusual and I think in a good way.  After AF came and I was so down I could hardly pick myself up or do much with TTC, just odd that the day I decide to OPK test it happened to be +, then O the next day, then boom, huge surge and 1 DPO!  I am so happy!  I will take my temp one more day just to confirm, but then pretty much done.  My acu wanted me to do a day or two during my LP for comparison sake, but take a break from it, so I will test tomorrow.  Test Tuesday since I have acu and then maybe a week from today or tomorrow and that's it.

In other big changes, it looks like I'll be starting a new job soon.  I got the job offer today, I'm going to talk to my boss and put in my two weeks next week and accept it most likely.  I can't believe it.  This will be my first job ever outside of the school district.  I am nervous/excited/scared all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to have such a stress free cycle. Who knows, this could be the one, and wouldn't that be funny? The least stressful one yet!

    ReplyDelete