Monday, October 1, 2012

New month, new cycle

So, here I am.  CD 1 and it's October 1st.  I'm not surprised.  I was hoping, of course, that I'd be pregnant, but to be honest, I really knew I wasn't.  So, I'm actually okay.  I'm kinda whatever right now.  I'm starting cycle #20.

I called my RE's office today and Thursday I'm going to go head and get my ovarian reserve tested again.  I'm just curious to see how the numbers have changed, if at all.  I can't do much at the moment and I'm fixing to switch insurance coverage (still no IF coverage, but at least more money) and then we'll see from there.  I figure with info I can have more options.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is my second attempt at commenting, not sure what happened with the last one. Just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about AF's arrival. I hope your RE can give you a renewed sense of hope when you go on Thursday. Keeping you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about AF but I think you have a good attitude about things. I think getting AMH tested again is a good plan. You want to keep an eye on it just in case it plummets...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about AF, but happy to see that you'll be checking in with your RE. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about AF...my CD1 was Friday, so I know how you feel. Hopeful about this new cycle, but still sad aboutthe failed one :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are getting some new answers with the RE visit. Onto a bigger and better cycle for you!

    ReplyDelete