Tuesday, October 16, 2012

1 DPO today



So, with my nice temp rise, I am officially 1 DPO and on my 2WW!  Yay, this means that after I take just a couple more temps I'm done for this cycle.  Next Monday I'll go get my progesterone tested (super curious on it) and then that's it.  AF should be here Oct 28th, or thereabouts.  Hoping for a longer LP this time, especially having started the vitex.  

So, on my nice, long drive to work this morning, I spotted this car in front of me. I was so excited I had to snap a pic.  I'm sure it's more of a coincidence than a sign, but why play like it is for fun?





6 comments:

  1. That tag is awesome! So glad you are in the 2WW now (or 10-12 day wait for us shorter LPers)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am 3dpo today and AF is due Oct 29th. Fingers crossed for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping it IS a sign! Welcome to the 2WW (I'm 4 or 5 days in myself). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Love the plates. I just got new ones that begin with BCH. I said I don't like that! It sounds like bitch! Then I changed my mind and said it would stand for beach, since I love the beach. lol I'm so glad you snapped a pic though. Love it! GL this cycle girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's kinda exciting that were all in the 2ww. I would totally take the plates as a sign of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome! I'd rather see that than all the stickers I see around me in PA for Cape May, NJ. You got it, a nice oval sticker with CM on it. Can't help but laugh every time. Nothing like staring at cervical mucus as you're driving down the road :)

    ReplyDelete