Sunday, October 14, 2012

The princess and the pea

So, I am pretty sure I am Oing.  Not sure what time it started, but my left ovary has been hurting all day.  O can also take 24 hours.  Depending on tomorrow's temp I may or may not BD tomorrow night, but I'm pretty sure it will be past my window.  Going to do it anyways just to make sure though, if my temp is low tomorrow.

DH actually "jumped me" in the middle of the night, LOL!  So BD got taken care of pretty early in the day.  So, if O is today, then I got two BD sessions in (Friday and then 4:30 this morning), if O is tomorrow, then those plus tomorrow night.  So, we'll see what happens.

Not every woman feels O pain and DH was asking me about it this morning and what it felt like.  He was like isn't it microscopic?  How do you feel it.  So I started thinking about how to explain it and finally remembered the story of The Princess and the Pea.  That's exactly how it feels.  Even though it's so tiny it feels like a stone is lodged in there.  Sometimes I can feel it burst through as well.  Not the actual moment it bursts, but kinda like your throat hurts if something gets stuck even if it's no longer stuck.  It's not horrible or anything like that, just more annoying, but at least I do know that I am oing, so glad for that confirmation.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your BDing taken care of and that O is happening! Hoping your temp spikes tomorrow, that's always such a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete