Sunday, November 4, 2012

Be Thankful-week 1

Here are my Be Thankful posts for this week:

Day 1 - I am blessed to know so many caring people.  One of the hardest things about leaving my previous job is that most of my co-workers are the kindest most caring people ever. You just can't find that anywhere.  Thank you to all who brought me coffee.  (my friend's BIL is doing a tour in Iraq and his group is out of coffee, I was helping her collect some to send to them and my former co-workers were my main donators).

Day 2 - While people like to talk about the negative aspects, I am grateful for things like online forums and networking places because it allows me to connect with people I might not have otherwise known and help keep in touch with people I love and care about, but don't always have a chance to see.

Day 3 - (okay I felt so cheesy posting this, but it really was true yesterday) I am not kidding.  I have spent hours thinking of what to be grateful for as I was listing them all in my head.  Which do I choose today?  LOL.  In the end, I'm thankful for this, that I could actually spend hours thinking of all my blessings because I have so many.

Day 4 - Although I wish there were more days in my weekend, I am thankful to have a job to go to tomorrow.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't get me wrong, I want a baby more than anything.  I can't explain how deep in my heart I want this child that I can see so clearly in my mind.  However, in the end of the day, I know for a fact that I wouldn't trade my life with anyone elses.  I may not have a baby, YET, but I am so blessed in so many ways.  Having a baby is the cherry on top of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! We all have much to be thankful for & I'm thankful that this time comes around every year to remind us of that. It's too easy to take everything for granted when going through infertility. Good post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not cheesy to realize how much you have! I try to remember this every day- it's better than feeling sorry for myself for the one thing I don't have. Love your gratitude journal!

    ReplyDelete