Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Be Thankful-week 2

I just realized I forgot to post this last Sunday, so I'll do it today, but only from the last week.  I'll try to remember this week's on Sunday.

Day 5 - I am thankful for music.  No matter what your mood is, there is music to compliment it.  Music can change your mood, tell a story about your life, where you are, where you've been, and can express the same for others. Music can elicit memories.  I can't explain what a huge part music has played in my life.

Day 6 - I am thankful to be free.  Free to express my thoughts and opinions, free to vote for who I want, to decide to be educated or not, listen to the media or do my own research. Free to choose to work, stay at home, be married, or any other personal aspect of my life.  I am thankful to be an american.

Day 7 - Thankful for a car repair place that went out of their way to help me out. (headlights were out).

Day 8 - Thankful my job has flex time since my alarm screwed me this morning and I had to get something done before work (it was my acu and estrogen and LH tests-didn't post this part on FB).

Day 9 - Today I'm just thankful the week is done and it's finally the weekend!

Day 10 - I am really and truly thankful for Scentsy!  I'm not on my 2nd year as a consultant and it's just been an amazing experience.  I only went into this to help keep my friends supplied with was.  However, I've met the most amazing people and new friends, gotten some extra spending money, learned a  lot about an amazing company that makes me so happy to be a part of, and most importantly, I've now done a few fundraisers and it is so awesome to be able to do something for others.  without Scentsy I couldn't have helped as much and I'm so thankful for the opportunity.

Day 11 - Thankful for past, present, and future military who live their lives to make sure I can have mine. Bless you and your families.


1 comment: