Sunday, November 18, 2012

Be Thankful-week 3

Here is this past week:

Day 12 - Thankful to have found a great deal on furniture.  Can't wait for it!

Day 13 - Thankful I wasn't injured in a car accident this morning (I was side swiped by an 18 wheeler during rush hour bumper to bumper traffic this morning).

Day 14 - Thankful for the coworker who showed me how to work my schedule so I could get off work earlier the day before Thanksgiving.

Day 15 - Thankful to be spending some time with good friends.

Day 16 - Thankful for GPS.

Day 17 - Thankful for PJ's, especially soft fuzzy ones with Hello Kitty on them.

Day 18 - Thankful the neighborhood wreaths didn't take too long and came out really great!! Can't wait to see them hung up.


1 comment:

  1. So glad you are ok from your accident. Scary!! Hope you'll post pics of your remodeled room with new furniture!

    Oh, and big yes on Day 16- Thankful for GPS

    Whatever would we do without it??

    ReplyDelete