Sunday, November 25, 2012

Be Thankful-Week 4

On Friday I will post my last week.  Here's for this past week, I'll be honest, I almost gave up this week and didn't finish, but I felt I made a commitment, so I should stick it out.

Day 18 - The neighborhood wreaths didn't take too long and came out really great!!  Can't wait to see them hung up.

Day 19 - Thankful my aircard came in at work!  Yay!

Day 20 - Thankful for a crazy, busy day that was able to distract my mind from what was bothering me. (This is when I started spiraling down from TTC)

Day 21 - Thankful I was able to get off of work early to get things ready.

Day 22 - Thankful I have 13 people coming to my house for Thanksgiving, because some people don't have any.

Day 23 - Thankful for a fun day watching Breaking Dawn and Breaking Dawn II with my mom.

Day 24 - Thankful for my 3 wonderful cats and for the 17 years I had with Chase.

Day 25 - Thankful for a bubble bath and a glass of wine.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finished out the week... gratitude does amazing things for sad hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard for me Sarah. You have no idea. I had to really really force myself to do this. I don't even want to think about a year from now if I'm still not pregnant or have a baby.

      Delete