Friday, November 30, 2012

Be Thankful - week 5

I am so glad this is over.  I probably won't do this next year (I totally said this last year).  Lets hope I'm busy with a baby at that time.....  (I can dream, right?)

Day 26 - Thankful I had a great 4-day weekend since today isn't.

Day 27 - Thankful for my amazing acupuncturist!

Day 28 - Thankful my flat tire did not occur on the freeway.

Day 29 - I am thankful for my friends.  I feel so incredibly blessed today than I ever had in my whole life.  This past year as I have dealt with a struggle, I've been amazed at who has stepped up to the plate during the good and the bad and I can only hope you have received the same from me. Whether you are a close friend, an acquaintance, or somewhere in between I am thankful for all you've added to my life.

Day 30 - I saved this for the last day on purpose.  I am extremely thankful and blessed for my amazing, wonderful, loving, caring, husband.  I honestly don't know where I would be in life without this man.  I am absolutely the luckiest woman ever to have such an awesome best friend and spouse. Words cannot describe how much he means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment