Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I want to take a moment to wish all my readers a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!  I can't thank you guys enough for all of your love and support and I feel blessed for all of you.  Infertility has been one tough journey and it's nice to know others are rooting for me and helping keep me up.  I'm so excited for my blogger friends who recently got their BFPs and I can't wait for everyone else to get theirs too.

I feel honored that my biggest concern in life can be a child.  I have everything else in life that I need and a lot of what I want.  I have a great life, good friends, a family, amazing pets, a job, a nice house, and an amazing husband.  Even though I am dealing with IF I have this amazing support network.  Thank you all for what you mean in my life.

I will update on my cycle since AF is due today.  I've had two days of spotting and cramping and it looks like more spotting today.  The cramps are pretty bad and more "AF like". Not sure if my body is having trouble getting started with AF or what the deal is, but we'll see which day CD 1 falls.  Temps are low.  I'm 11 DPO today.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Hope you enjoy this day & surround yourself with ppl you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so grateful to have found you as a friend. I, for one, be here all the way routing for you until you get that take home baby of yours that you deserve so much! Happy Thanksgiving Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! You are too sweet! I'm having to have found you as well and I'm so excited and happy for your BFP. I can't wait to read about your awesome pregnancy as you progress along.

      Delete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! Big cyber hugs coming your way. You're going to get your family. I just know it, you deserve it way to much not to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too Suzanne!!! Stalking your cycle for some good news!

      Delete