Monday, November 12, 2012

Hellish Hormones

So, I'll admit, this was a very hard weekend for me.  I'm not 100% sure what happened, but I think it's a chemical/hormonal thing.

I swear I was totally fine and like a switch I just wasn't. It's like nothing could be said the right way and I was overly emotional to everything and then overly sensitive to how emotional I was being.  I swear I was trapped in my own personel hell. I apologized to DH at least once or twice an hr.  I was better yesterday, but still.... 

I know I've never felt my body change like it did on Saturday.  I think I am very glad that ovulation typically happens at night for me and I hope that trend continues in the future.  Another weird thing with all my moods this weekend is my legs were cramping, like when I'm low on potassium, but I've been so good on all of my supplements, so I don't get that either.  One major issue, since the time change I've hardly slept.  I am wired, like weirdly wired all the time.  I get up around 5:00 to go to work and that didn't change all weekend.  I couldn't make my brain be quiet or my energy settle down and even last night I forced myself to try and get sleep around 11:30.  You'd think I'd be dead, nope, wired today.  Like weirdly wired, kinda like mania.  I am going to mention this to acu tomorrow and I wonder if this is playing into my moods too.  So glad I have an appt tomorrow.

Thank you guys for your support as always.  I do feel like a Loony Toon for what I posted and I've considered deleting it, but it's how I felt and I think others can sometimes feel similar.

I did talk to DH about everything and he's super amazing as always.  I am so lucky to have him, you have no idea.  He's just been awesome even though I was some kind of crazy all weekend long.

I am doing much better today, just the wired thing still going on.  I'm 2 DPO and my chart did it's normal 2 DPO dip.  I hope I don't have a crazy LP or anything, though longer would be nice.  7 DPO check on Saturday.  I want to stop temping after tomorrow when FF confirms my O so hoping I can.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel ike a Loony Toon at all! I think a lot of us go through the same type of thing, and your reaction was totally normal. This time change has got me all jacked up, too, but I think it's more because of my dog and his need to keep waking up at the crack of down now. I hope your sleep schedule evens back out soon and that you have a better LP than you expect!

    ReplyDelete