Sunday, November 25, 2012

Liebster Award

So, I was just nominated for the Liebster Award from Wantinganotherwager.  You are too sweet to do that and I'll happily answer the questions.

For those who don't know, this is how it works:

You answer the 11 questions that were posted on the blog you were nominated from.  You answer them on your blog and then you nominate 11 more blogs and post 11 new questions for them.  I'm going to answer the questions that were nominated here and then post my new nominations and questions.

1. Where would you rather live, beach or mountains?
I would rather live on the beach.  I'm a big water person, love, love swimming!  I'm also a fan of warmer climates and it can get cold up in those mountains.

2. What is your favorite season and why?
I love Spring.  It starts to warm up, it's a season of new birth and new beginnings.  Everything is fresh and starting to wake up.  It just feels like a time of new possibilities.

3. What qualities do you look for in a best friend?
I look for people who are honest and are good people.  People who would put others before themselves and have a good heart.  I look for people who are "real" and don't fake or pretend or anything like that.

4. Are you a dog or a cat person?
I am a cat person.  I have 3 cats and then I feel all the neighborhood strays.  I am the crazy cat lady, LOL.

5. If you could travel to any country free of charge right now for two weeks, where would you go?
I would go to Israel to visit my family.  I haven't seen them since 1990 (except my aunts that came to visit my dad a year and a half ago).  It would be awesome to see family and then show my husband my childhood places and visit them.

6. Which family member are you the closest to and why?
Right now I'm closest to my mom.  She needs me the most right now and we have developed a good bond and a strong friendship.

7. Who is your favorite musician/musical group?
Alright, I guess I better 'fess up.  I really like rap music, especially 90s gangsta rap.  I have two groups I really like and neither one are that current, but I love their music.  One is Bone Thugz N Harmony and the other is Boyz II Men.  Boys II Men is not rap, just R&B, but I love both of those groups very much.  Yeah, sorry.....  LOL.

8. How many times have you been in love?
Other than my husband I've had one other serious relationship.  I actually ran away to New Jersey with this guy, but he was a complete a-hole and I'm super glad it didn't work out.  And I'm the one that broke up with his sorry ass!  LOL!

9. What's your favorite movie?
Okay, please don't make fun of me.  I heart Disney classic's and I love the movie Beauty and the Beast.  I love the music, the story, and Belle's yellow dress. The other movie I just love is The Wedding Singer.

10. eReader or real book?
Forever I refused a kindle 'cause I was all about the feel of a real book.  Then DH got me a kindle when I got my masters as a gift.  Can we say SOLD?  Love that thing with all my heart!!!  However, if I do love a book or a series, I still want to own the actual physical piece.  I love, love books!

11. Come up with your own question and answer it. 
I'm let's see....  I guess where did I meet my husband?  I've been with my husband since I was 16 years old. We met in high school in German class.  He is hands down the absolute most amazing man ever and I am so, so lucky to have him!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you love gangsta rap! Too awesome! Thanks for answering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you probably think I can't follow directions! I didn't see this blog post, so I didn't know what I was doing yesterday!

    Also, I love that you like 90's gangsta rap and Beauty and the Beast :) I also like gangsta rap and the Little Mermaid is my favorite movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Farra!! Now go put them on YOUR blog :-) And yay for gangsta rap and disney movies. I was totally like I'm going to lose a lot of followers over admitting to that, lol!

      Delete