Sunday, November 25, 2012

Liebster Nominations

I am nominating the following blogs for the Liebster:  The Grass is Green Enough , The Idiodyssey, Eat Love Procreate, Our Journey to a Baby BumpLife as I Know It, Strong Mind Passionate Soul Crappy Uterus, Who You Callin' INFERTILE, Dandelion Soul, Dreaming of Dimples, Rollercoaster to Baby Bump, and Waiting on Baby Buchanan.

I apologize if any of you have been nominated already and it's okay if you choose not to do this because someone else nominated you first.

Here are the questions:

1. Your life is going to become a script for you movie.  Who do you want to play you?

2. What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

3. What is your favorite meal/food?

4. What is your favorite fairytale story and why?

5. What is your favorite hobby?

6. What would surprise me about you?

7. Who was your first kiss?

8. Do you have a phobia?

9. What kind of music do you listen to?

10. What is your favorite show?

11. Come up with your own question and answer it.

Can't wait to read the answers!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'd like Martine Mccutcheon to play me, because I was once mistaken for her (strange), and I'd like to dream.
    2. I think my greatest accomplishment in life is breaking the cycle of abusive or unhealthy relationships. I think I am the luckiest girl in the world for snagging my husband despite the examples that were set for me.
    3. I can never get enough pizza. I've yet to find pizza that I couldn't eat.
    4. If it counts, The Little Mermaid is my favorite "fairy tale". I've always had a "thing" about mermaids, and I love so many things about that story.
    5. My favorite hobby is probably sewing. I'm not great at it, and I often abandon projects or procrastinate, but it is so rewarding when I finish something that I can be proud of.
    6. It might surprise you that I can have a pretty awful temper at times. It seems to pop up randomly, and it even surprises me most of the time.
    7. My first kiss was a boy named Josh in 7th grade. Yes, that was pretty early for a "real" kiss.
    8. I have lots of phobias, but the most serious phobia is one of roaches. I actually moved into the guest bedroom when I was still living at home, because a roach had touched me in my room.
    9. I listen to all types of music, but my favorites are anything that I can sing my heart out to.
    10. My favorite show is Dexter. I am obsessed and have tried to make everyone I know watch it. I may have a crush on Michael C. Hall..or just his character, which is scary.
    11. What do I avoid doing for as long as possible? Dishes. I hate, hate, hate doing dishes. I use gloves, because I can't stand old food touching my hands, and it is just disgusting to me.

    Thank you for the nomination, btw! I haven't heard of the Liebster Award, but I'm going to be looking it up!

    ReplyDelete