Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Treatment Plan

So, my period came right on Saturday, well Friday afternoon, but CD 1 is considered on Saturday.  So barely an 11 day LP.  I've just been in a really, really crappy place and not having any kind of hope.  I do have an appt scheduled with the RE for 1/4/13, but I'm just depressed over it.  I had so hoped so have a natural conception with acu.  Anyways, I am giving it until the end of the year and praying for a miracle.

Had acu on Tuesday night and talked to him about the progesterone the fact that my period only had one day of flow and then only dark spotting.  Just not really good.  This cycle he wants me to repeat the estridiol lab at ovulation time and add the LH test as well. He also wants me to repeat the 7 DPO progesterone test to see those levels.  He also changed up my treatment plan some:

Multi vitamin daily (this isn't new)
B complex (this isn't new)
ProOmega-this was only added last cycle, wants me to continue with it
Liquid B12 (this isn't new)
CoQ10 (not new)
Inosotil (not new)
L-Arginine to help lining and circulation-this is new
Vitex (Chaste Tree)-started this last cycle but stopped after ovulation, he wants me to continue the whole cycle.
Custom Herbal Powder-new blend

I'm also adding castor oil packs and my castor oil arrived today.  I'm in a better place.  Not much hope this will work, but just feel the depression has been lifted, so that's good.  Of course, still praying for that miracle.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry the last cycle wasn't as picture perfect as it could have been. Glad you are trying the castor oil packs, and I think you will really enjoy them!

    Tough situation with your friend. I don't blame you for keeping a safe distance. It's not your job to be to step up to the plate in a big way when she was so insensitive to you before. If her hCG is not rising, she can probably bet on miscarrying unless a miracle happens. In that case, I'm sure she may change her approach next time and be a little more sensitive to others! Losing a baby, no matter how soon changes a woman forever....at least it did me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that you have a plan for the coming months. Sounds like a very good one, even if it wasn't what you were originally hoping for. Whether it's with the RE or adoption, I think you'll find yourself with a healthy, happy baby very soon! My best friend adopted a little girl after 4 years of failed, IVF's, multiple miscarriages and heartache. I've never seen a happier family, she wouldn't trade any of it not to have her little girl, and now they are going for adoption number 2.

    Very interested in Castor Oil packs...I keep hearing people talk about these!!

    ReplyDelete