Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thank you!

I want to thank each and everyone one of you who took the time to respond to me on my blog yesterday.  I was in a very dark place and was at the very bottom of what I could handle.  I made it through my day and did a nice castor oil pack along with bath and wine.

Today was a better day.  For the first time in about a week I did not cry today and I felt okay.  I really did and hopefully I'm over the worst of it.  The holidays are just so hard and I'm facing another birthday soon.

3 comments:

  1. I just read your post today and I'm so sorry you were feeling so crappy. I understand. Fortunately I've only had one REALLY bad day so far, but some wine and Big Bang Theory really did the trick!

    Glad you're feeling better!! :) I need your funny posts to keep me going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I just finished watching tonight's Big Bang, it was awesome! Thank you so much for reading and I'll be following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for wine and baths! They can make any tough gloomy day a bit brighter. Glad you are feeling a little better today. I've been thinking about you non-stop and hoping that a new day would bring new hope. You're right, holidays and birthdays can be so hard when our lives and dreams aren't in line yet. But...I know without a doubt that if you stay strong and keep going after your dream...you WILL be holding that perfect little miracle before you know it!

    Hugs,
    Kara
    www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete