Friday, November 9, 2012

The time has come...

Yep, O time is upon us!  I actually wasn't even sure what the date was at work yesterday.  Someone asked me and I said 13 and they said, no, I don't think so. Then I realized I was thinking CD!  LOL!  Um, like any other day besides CD or DPO matters?

Anyways, yesterday was my +OPK!  First thing in the morning after waking up late and running around like a mad woman.  I got my blood work done, acu wants E2 and LH and then got acu done.  So, lots of poking yesterday morning.  My acu was too sweet! I honestly heart this guy.  Anyways, he was asking me questions about stuff and seemed VERY happy with all my responses on CM color and consistency, said my abdomen was nice and warm (why do I always feel so cold??), was very happy to hear about some recent dietary changes, just all good.  When he felt my abdomen he says "nice and warm, now lets put a baby in there", it made me smile.  He's just so awesome!  Speaking of which, he will be doing webinars in 2013 and to kick it off, he's doing one this month 110% FREE!!!!  I'm sharing with you all:

http://www.axelradclinic.com/simple-effective-ways-to-boost-your-fertility.html

This is awesome whether you are doing fertility treatments or doing natural, and it's FREE, so why not?

Anyways, wish me luck!  We didn't get to BD yesterday because we had dinner with friends and got home too late, but did yesterday and will tonight and depending on temp tomorrow as well.  I had my +OPK yesterday and today.

My blood results just came in: E2 is 269 and LH is 32.7.  My acu says these are "perfect". 

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I never know the date anymore, other than the CD of my cycle. Is it bad that I pull out my FF calendar on my phone to check dates before I schedule things now?! lol

    Yay for your +OPK and super blood results! Happy BD'ing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed about the CD versus actual date thing, too! I do the same thing, and there is nothing I love more than a month where the date and my CD's line up. Makes life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete