Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mini update

First of all, a huge "I'm sorry" to my blogging friends.  I try to do good with keeping up with blogs, but work has been hectic and long and then stuff at home with HOA meetings, family stuff, just no time to hardly do anything and I got so behind.  I caught up today, but I love you guys and just wanted to let you all know I'm sorry.

Okay, I'm in better spirits.  Well, they go up and down, but I am mostly okay.  My cyst is gone, well I don't feel any sign of it, though I've had some cramping here and there.  I'm CD 12 and no sign of O.  Not really tracking, but I do test OPKs once and nada.  I don't realy care though.  I'm just mildly irritated.

So, Monday is the big day.  I will see the RE and then find out what the results are and go from there.  I am scared.  Scared of him saying there is more of a problem adn scared of him saying there isn't.  Scared of finally facing the big guns, injectibles and failing.  Scared that pretty soon I am going to reach the end of what I can do on my TTC and then I have to face the fact that I will never be pregnant and really start exploring adoption.

8 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Hopefully you'll get really good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that our minds tend to think the worst instead of being optimistic. Hang in there and dont let your mind scurry on what IFs unless they are good what IFs. I have learned that I tend to over think a situation instead of relaxing and letting things unveil themselves. Praying that your results are what you are looking for. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Amber- don't be sorry. Sometimes a break is necessary. I took like a three week break recently.

    I'm thinking of you... and praying for good news. I think you have good news coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be sorry even a little. I go through the same thing where life just has me so busy that as hard as I try, it's difficult to keep up as much as I'd like.

    Good luck Monday, I'll be thinking about you and stalking your thread/blog for updates. Big, giant hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's natural to become nervous with each new step. It's always that thought bubble of "if this doesn't work then what?" I am so hopeful for good news for you at your apt. and can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm also hopeful that with the next step that will be all you need, and you can stop worrying about taking another one because you'll be pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't apologize for being busy! We all have those times. As for your appointment Monday, I'm so excited for you to see this RE. I know it's scary when you think about what the test results might show, but the thing is that if there is something, there is most likely a solution or something to correct the issue. If there is no other issue, then you can focus on the information you've got and and see what kind of plan this RE has for you. I feel confident that this is going to be another step in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all get busy. I agree, no apologies needed. Try to keep your head up. It is not the end yet. There is still hope. I hope your appointment tomorrow goes well! Sending positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be anxiously awaiting your update from the appointment. I am so sorry to hear about the cyst. Don't give up hope just yet- I have a good feeling about this new doctor!

    ReplyDelete