Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thanks Clomid.....

For the 3 cm cyst on my left ovary and the 10 mm lining I had at CD 3.  Ugh!  I can feel that sucker and it sucks.  In general I feel blah and just depressed even though I'm on a good path with this new doctor.  I'm not really sure why I feel so bad emotionally, but just one of those days where it is really hard.

My acu was amazing (when is he not?).  He gave me a supp to help get rid of it and then concentrated his points on it.  He told to just spend this cycle not just physically healing, but emotionally healing too.  He said to acknowledge the sadness so that way it can pass and he said then I can move forward with everything.  I think he liked that Dr. A is doing all these tests and he told me to let him know what he finds out so that my supp's can be adjusted accordingly.   So, if I thought I was on a break before for testing, now I'm really on a break due to the cyst.  So, no temping, charting, no OPKs, nothing.  I just hope it all clears up this cycle.  Depending on what he finds, I may take another cycle or two off if I need to start any meds for pcos or anything else so they can have a chance to work in my system before I try any fertility treatment   Since I"m probably going to do an injectible along with Femara and the IUI and nothing is covered I need my money for the best success chance, so right now I'm looking at the very earliest a BFP is even possible is probably April or May.

8 comments:

  1. Ugh! Amber I feel your pain. I had a cyst once...it was an excruciating pain I felt. Specially after it ruptured. Hope it goes away with the help of ur Acu. Taking the time to heal physically and emotionally isnt a bad idea. I have notice when I dont temp, do OPKs, etc...i feel more at ease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about the cyst and that you're sitting out this cycle. The good news is that you will be starting with a clean slate when you start your next medicated round. No cyst, new doc...great positive vibes. Love how kind and compassionate your acu is. Sounds like a great person to have in your corner through all of this. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clomid cycts suck!!! Been there! Hang in there babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too know how hard it is to have to sit out from fertility treatments and it really does suck. It just feels like you are wasting precious time and requires even more patience than what we are already having to muster up during a normal cycle with meds. It will be so nice once you start your next medicated cycle that everything will be clear and you will have your new dr to help you through every step of the way. I have a really good feeling about him and know your sticky bfp will be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forced breaks are never fun, but in the end it may give you some mental recovery time. I hope you enjoy your cycle free from all the monitoring and testing and that you can truly take a break from it all. It's gorgeous weather lately, so get your booty outside and enjoy some sunshine and fresh air, and allow your body to do it's thing. I'm so happy you love the new RE and that you will have even more answers very soon. Your plan going forward is going to be better than anything you've done in the past, because you'll have the FULL picture now. That is something to be thankful for! Keep your head up love! Enjoy this time off as much as you possibly can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you are having to sit out for a little bit. It's so frustrating when you want a baby so badly. I hope everything clears up and you get your BFP!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw Amber, I'm thinking of you. Breaks are the worst although I have to admit I've loved parts of my breaks because the mental break from IF and wondering if you are pregnant is awesome. I agree with Emily, your new doc rocks and you will get some answers that will lead you to your BFP. I can't even tell you how sure I am that you will get that BFP. I'm 100% positive it's coming your way. It's hard to be patient. My patience is running out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't thank you enough for all your prositive comments! I'm trying to be hopeful and not let the pressure/pain I'm feel get to me. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete