Friday, March 22, 2013

CD 8 u/s and b/w update

Today I went in to see how things are going with this cycle.  Basically we have one on the right that is 16.75" and then one on the left that is 15".  I have another one on my left that is only 10".  I do have a few more under 10" on each side, but none of them will make it.

I wasn't too thrilled at first at really only having two prospects.  However, my E2 was only at 97 and my P4 barely above 0, so my body is not currently geared to ovulate and so I have a few days.  I feel because of this there is a chance the 10" will grow a bit and maybe be mature enough, but we'll see.  My instructions are to continue stimming today and tomorrow.  I'll be doing 150 iu of Bravelle and 75 iu of Repronex.  On Sunday at 10:30 I'll go back in for another ultrasound and bloodwork and we'll see from there.  My guess is I'll trigger somewhere Sunday-Tues and then IUI anywhere Tues-Thurs, but we'll see.

6 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping you get three big follies this cycle! Ill be stalking for updates! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!!!

    I had ONE 10" on CD 10 or so... and went on to conceive.
    I hope the meds help encourage a nice ripe follie for you and a sticky BFP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 10 mm one can definitely catch up of you keep swimming. Mine grew a whooping 8 mm overnight without meds. So I have great hope yours will get there. Keeping you in my thoughts Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for a great appt and can't wait to hear about today's appt! Stalking for an update.... also, how was cetrotide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you're going to have 3 solid contenders, and I'm happy to hear your O'ing is behaving and holding off for you! It's going to be such a good feeling once the IUI is done and I have a really great feeling about this cycle for you!

    ReplyDelete