Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Shooting Up

Tonight was my first injections night.  I started with 150 units of Gonal-F.  I had everything all ready and DH injected and it went without any issues.  Tomorrow will be another 150 units of Gonal-F and also my last day of Femara.  I haven't had any side effects.  Friday is my E2 and ultrasound and I am eager to see how it goes.  I have been feeling a lot of "activity" in my left ovary so we'll see...


So tonight I had dinner with my former boss to catch up and discuss the possiblitly of me returning to my old job in the fall.  We were originally going to enjoy a nice Mexican Restaurant, but instead chose to go to Buffalo Wild Wings.  We sit down, order a drink and were chatting it up with the waiter and joking around and stuff.  He says, oh I don't think I told you my name.  If you need anything, my name is Chase.  How weird is it that on my first day of injections my waiter's name is Chase?  Is this a sign or am I just crazy?

4 comments:

  1. That would of put a smile on my day if I were you. And I would also take it as a sign. I am glad your shot was easy peasy. Looks like were both going in for an u/s on friday. Hope your body responds well to the meds. Wishing you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the shots are a piece of cake for you! Hope the meeting with your old boss went well too and that a return to your old position works out if that is what you feel is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your body responds fantastic to those meds! I am so excited to read your blog and updates. I am KMFX very tight for you. You deserve it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that your first shot is under your belt! It only gets easier from here! Also, totally not a coincidence that your waiter's name was Chase. I love signs like that. God is holding your hand and walking beside you on this journey <3

    Hugs,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete