Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Beta #2

Hi everyone!  Sorry I am posting so late, this came on a day where I was working a bit later and then straight to the HOA Meeting (I'm the VP).  Anyways..  good news!  My beta is 294!  That's a doubling time of 34 hours!  Tomorrow DH and I meet with the RE to discuss the plans for the next 6 weeks.

Today I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant   I honest to God cannot believe this is real and I hope the baby continues to stick and grow.  This is my prayer for now.  4/24 will be my very first ultrasound   I will be six weeks and one day then and I should see a fetal pole, sac, and hear the heartbeat, if all goes well.

I am staying very, very optimistic that everything will be okay, but I am just reminding myself that ultimately it's outside of my control.  Thank you all so much for the love and support, I mean it!

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear more good news for you, and I have faith that everything is going to go well for you with this pregnancy. You've waited so long, and I hope it proves to be a very uneventful pregnancy. I am just so, so happy for you, and I can't wait to see all the happiness this pregnancy and your future baby bring you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've been blog stalking you all day. SO, SO HAPPY to hear this awesome news!!! What a great second beta. Definitely a sticky little bean in there :-). I will continue to pray. Can't wait for these next 2 weeks to pass quickly so you can see and hear that beautiful little heartbeat!

    Hugs,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news. I am so happy for you and cant wait til your u/s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awesome betas! Hoping for the very best at your ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such great news, can't wait for your ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I think I must have missed your BFP being so busy (and then hurting) with my friend's wedding. I'm so happy to see that so far everything is going well! You will definitely be in my thoughts over the next few weeks. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news on your betas!!! It's happening for you!! So happy. :)

    ReplyDelete