Saturday, April 6, 2013

When it doesn't seem real...

I've been testing out my trigger every other day, hoping that if I got a BFP, there would be no confusion.  At 7 dpiui I took my last trigger test.  I was chatting with someone online who talked me into just testing until my beta and see what happens...  I started on 9 dpiui and saw a line exactly like my 7 dpiui. I thought that was odd.  I thought, maybe...  Yesterday was 10 dpiui and the line was def darker. It was even darker that night.  I really couldn't deny what I was pretty sure of.  26 cycles before and ever even an eval, let alone a real line.


This morning's wondfo looks like yesterday mornings, so a little lighter than last night.  In a act of bravery I busted out the digital.


Not sure I can deny it at this point.  I did tell my husband this morning and he is just so happy and excited. Of course I need to hear it from the doctor and hear the beta number and that it doubled, but still...  I think is real!

I want to thank everyone for their support.  TTC especially when you have IF is so hard.  You have moments of hope, moments of sadness, moments of jealousy.  My journey is far from over and there's no guarantees that everything will go well, though, of course I hope.  I understand if anyone needs to remove me from their list or ignore me a for a while.  I have been there, I might be back there again since I don't know what will happen from here.  My beta is Monday, so we'll see how that goes.

14 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Amber!! Omg I am so excited for you. I'm glad one of us got a BFP this cycle. Fx that your beta comes back with a wonderful #. Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip hip hooray!!! Praying that you only get wonderful news as your betas come the next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO!! My trigger was gone at 8dpiui so I'd say it's true!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even tell you how incredibly happy I am for you! You absolutely, positively deserve this BFP so much, and I am so thrilled that you finally got it. I can't wait for your beta Monday, and I'll continue praying for you and for a sticky BFP. I just wish I lived close to you so I could run over and give you a huge hug and then jump up and down in excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing virtual somersaults and cartwheels for you girl! BIG HUGE CONGRATS!!! You so deserve to finally be done with this crazy journey. So happy you got your long awaited positive, and I hope there is only more good news to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Amber my heart is going to jump out of its chest!!!!
    Holy crap.... congrats a million times over!!!!!! I can't wait to follow your pregnancy woman. Hugs :)
    EEEEK so excited for you.....

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I can't believe it! I'm praying this is it for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! This is so awesome! (Can you hear me screaming??) fingers crossed this is it for you!!! Can't wait for your Monday post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO very happy for you! Cannot wait to see how the beta results come out. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooooray! Soooooo happy for you! Will be stalking for updates :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! I literally have tears streaming down my face at work. I am so beyond thrilled for you and your BFP! God is so very good! I have been praying for you every day during your TWW and most everyday since I met you. I wanted this for you probably almost as bad as you wanted it for yourself! Those feelings of seeing my own BFP are rushing back and I am just full of emotion and gratitude for us both!

    I will continue to pray that Monday will bring a strong beta and the good news will continue to roll in! Eekkk...you are going to be a mommy :-) You deserve this more than anyone, Amber!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome news!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete