Wednesday, May 8, 2013

8 week visit

I honestly cannot believe that I've made it to 8 weeks.  I've been feeling very anxious in the past week with an increase in anxiety to closer it came to today.  I still feel "okay".   I am exhausted  but I kind of run a crazy schedule.  I have waves of nausea, but just enough to make me think I might be imagining it.

Well, today's appointment could not have gone more perfect.  I am 8w0d today and the baby measured a little ahead at 8w2d.  The heartbeat was a perfect 176, you can't ask for better at all.  Very strong heart.  I am feeling that this is real and finally feeling like this is going to be okay.  I really am going to meet this baby come December.  I feel so lucky I cannot even explain it.  I want so bad for my fellow friends with infertility to get their BFPs and come to this side.  However, I know your turn is coming soon and I can't wait.  I am following you guys still and will continue to do so.

Anyways, here's the latest pic.  I cannot believe how much this baby has grown in only two weeks.  No wonder I'm so exhausted!  My final appointment with my RE is on 5/22/13.  He will do my last scan and give me files and release me to the OB.


8 comments:

  1. Great news!!! So happy everything is going so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the news I needed to enlighten myself. Im glad everything went well and that baby is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo happy for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that baby grow! SO glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you. I can understand you being nervous, but it looks like your baby is perfectly healthy congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing how big it's getting already at 8 weeks. I'm sure every single appointment is just amazing....to see each milestone and to hear each heartbeat.

    I admit, I haven't checked in on your blog often, because honestly it's just hard to look at ultrasound pics right now. Infertility sucks and failed IVF sucks even more. I know you understand, but I just want you to know I still love you just as much as always. You have been there to support me during much of my journey, and I will do my best to stuff down my own feelings enough to still hop on here and show you support as you go through your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! So happy to hear that little bean is measuring right on track (even a little ahead) and that the heartbeat was a nice strong one! I couldn't be more thrilled for you to finally get to this point. You soooo deserve every bit of this happiness. Make sure you enjoy every moment and don't let that stupid fear creep in.

    Hugs,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome news!!!! I know what a relief it is to make it to that 8 week mark and have everything measuring perfectly! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete