Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I want to send you Mother's Day love to all my fellow TTCers out there.  Those of you who are still struggling, praying, and giving everything you have just for the chance to become pregnant I say you are already a mother.  Just like a good mother does, you are already doing everything you can for your baby even though at this point they are not here.  The love you have is stronger than any cord anyone could imagine.  The faith and belief is always there in the background even when failure shakes it and makes it waver.  Please know that I am thinking of you with all my heart today and saying a prayer for an easy day with as much peace as you can have on this day.  If I could be granted one wish for you all, is that this is the last mother's day you EVER have to feel the pain of infertility.  Much love to you all!

For those of you expecting your LO or have recently given birth, I hope you have a great day and take a moment to remember what it was like before you got there and say a prayer to our sisters still in this struggle.  I believe we are all united and stand together no matter what part of the journey we've reached.

My friend posted this on her FB a few days ago and I loved it and wanted to share it:

http://jasonjohnsonblog.com/blog/k3pr26qn7wylyuz79s3ipxzqzuwn2kJasonJohnsonBlog

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out to all of us still waiting patiently (or impatiently in my case) to join the ranks of motherhood. This day still sucks for me, but I'm praying SO HARD this is the last year any of us infertile people have to feel this way on this day.

    ReplyDelete