Friday, June 28, 2013

No Update

I don't have an update.  I did my Harmony test last Thursday, met with the RE today and nothing yet.  He said it should be in early next week.  So we'll see.  I know I've gotten a lot of private messages and comments and I really appreciate everything.  I'm reading all that you guys wrote.  I'm feeling very frustrated, but trying to stay optimsitic 'cause to be honest, when I asked my OB today what triggered the higher risk he looked my at my test and siad he didn't know, that it all looked okay to him, maybe my protein was a little off, but that was it.  So, I'm pretty wtf right now.  Anyways, thank you all so much for all your love, support, and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. It all sounds really promising that everything is going to be just fine. I know that you are probably going nuts right now, but know that we are all here for support if you need anything at all. I am praying for you daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge hugs! I know you can't not worry but I'm thinking of you and praying.

    ReplyDelete