Saturday, June 15, 2013

NT Scan-Take 2

A MUCH better experience!!  Let me start with the baby is doing fantastic!  Yay!  The scan was at 13w2d and the baby measured at 14w0d.  The heart rate is at 158.  The baby was almost too big to do the NT Scan, but they were able to get everything done.  The tech was just awesome and gave me about 10 photos of the baby.  I can't believe how big he/she is already!  I haven't gotten the results yet, but I'm not too worried about that.  Honestly, I just wanted to know the baby was okay and he/she definitely is so that makes me super happy!

Posting a lovely pic below since I'm so proud of my lil one



Tomorrow I'm making the big FB announcement.  I think I finally feel ready for it and to embrace that I am really and truly pregnant and that the baby is going to be okay.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Dying!!! About the photo of course! What a creative announcement. Sooooooo glad it all went so well and baby is healthy! Can't wait to feel that sigh of relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad this NT scan went better than the last attempt, and what a great picture of your sweet little baby! I love the announcement, of course, and I am so glad that everything is going as it should. I know you are a worrier (as many of us are), and I am so happy to see you feeling more confident that things are going to be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news!!! I've been checking your blog like crazy since Thursday, I'm so happy everything looks so great :) I love your picture, that is such a funny idea. I may have to steal it one day whenever I get my BFP! That's awesome that things are going so well and baby is growing just like she should :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news!! I am ecstatic that this scan went well. If the baby is ahead of growth I think you are having a boy. I maybe wrong but I am confident that you are.

    ReplyDelete