Thursday, October 31, 2013

Baby Shower

I've said it before and I'll say it again-to say that I am lucky and blessed is a complete understatement of my life.  I have the most incredible marriage and the most amazing and wonderful friends.  I had my shower on October 19th and I just got my pictures yesterday.  So, this blog is mostly a picture frenzy.  I feel so unbelievably lucky and amazed that anyone would go through this much effort just for me and my girl.

Lets begin with the decorations.  Oh and the theme, due to my Hello Kitty obsession, is "Hello Katy".











Then there were the guests and the gifts:




 This is a hand-made I-Spy quilt-Love it!!!


Handmade quilt in nursery colors-so soft!!!

Love this personalized Hello Kitty onesie from my girl Veronica!!  Shout out to the most awesome girl ever, my only real-life friend that reads this blog.  :-)


The best for last-My "Dream Team", the hostesses that made this amazing shower possible!!!  
(I hope it's okay Veronica, I don't single you out in the photo)


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shower! "Hello Katy" - I love it!!! I don't know why you are surprised that someone would want to throw you an awesome shower! You are such a great person, and you have been through so much. If anyone deserves it, it's you! You looked beautiful, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it my friend. After everything you been through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the Hello Kitty decorations! What a beautiful day it must've been :)

    ReplyDelete