Tuesday, November 12, 2013

35 weeks

I can't believe I've made it to 35 weeks!  Thank you all so much for your prayers and good thoughts!

I had a follow-up OB appt yesterday with some really great news.  Because she had the steroid shots, she should be ahead in her development making her closer to a 36 week baby, rather than 35.  Since I made it a full week since the magnesium/steroids, much to everyone's surprise, the OB says I'm doing really awesome.  I've been moved to modified bed rest, from full bed rest, meaning I can do some light chores around the house, some walking, etc.  If I make this week without contractions or any issues, then I can return to work next week and be back to "normal" until I go into labor.  Really hoping I can work at least one more week because that would put me at 37 weeks and she would be "term".  As it stands already, the OB thinks there's very little chance she'd end up at the NICU at all.  So, I'm very, very happy right now.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic news!!!! Thrilled to read this post today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's GREAT news! So happy to hear some good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Rest easy, you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I'm glad that everything is going so great!

    ReplyDelete