Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Here we go again...

I didn't think I'd O this soon after my AFC count last week, but if my body does one thing, it's ovulating.  So, I was surprised to find my familiar about to O cramps on my left ovary yesterday and an OPK revealed a near positive.  I knew today would be positive and sure enough this morning:



So here we go again.  I'm not so bold as to think I'll actually get a BFP, but at least my body is returning back to normal.  I'm seeing my acu today and my goal is to try and get my body as regulated as possible so that a medicated treatment this summer will work and I'll try naturally in the meantime in case there's some sort of miracle.

7 comments:

  1. Girl, you just never know! Won't that be some shit if you get pregnant right away? It could totally happen! Your body is all prepared and been through it before now. GL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Hope this is your miracle month. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm so excited for your body getting back on track so quickly! I think it's totally possible that you could have a natural BFP, but I know it's hard to imagine after going through IF and doing treatment to get your first. Really hoping that this time is much easier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard from ya in a while...hope you're doing well

    ReplyDelete