Monday, May 26, 2014

Job update

I read my last post and saw that I put a "maybe lost his job".  It wasn't a maybe, it was a definite and it was done WRONG!!  Possibly illegal, we're making some inquiries.  He went from a 30 day notice to nothing by the end of the week and he did absolutely nothing for any of it.  His annual review was good, no issues with anything and then BAM!

We're trying to figure out how to make it.  I work in education, so I have the chance to work summer school for extra money.  He's filing for unemployment and searching for jobs like crazy.  I'm optimistic, but a little bit worried.  We'll make it though, I'm sure.

Anyways, I appreciate any prayers, good thoughts, etc. you send my way.  Clearly my medicated cycle is off for now, but hopefully soon.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and your husband! I know this is a tough time, but I believe good will come from it, but it may take time. I am SO sorry you have to go through this :(

    ReplyDelete