Monday, May 19, 2014

Update-5 months



I know it's been a while since I blogged, about two months now.  Work has been hectic and I'm job hunting again and I've been busy with my little princess and also ATTC again.  I'd love to come on here and say yep, that +OPK resulted in a BFP, but of course that's not what happened.  I know I am so, so lucky as a woman with DOR that I conceived with my own eggs AND that injectibles worked and I didn't need IVF.  Not even that, my first round of injectables work.  I know for many of you, that would have been a dream come true.  I may not post as often, but I do read all the time.  It's hard for me to comment because my job uses google mail so I can't comment under my identity and unless there's an app I'm missing that lets you do blogger, I'm having issues with my phone too.  It's very hard to get on my PC these days, so I can read from my work or phone, but commenting is harder, but I swear, I haven't left you guys.  Jessah, Suzanne, Farra, and Veronica (even though you don't blog) especially, I pray for you everyday.  You ladies have been through so, so much and you deserve your baby(ies).

So, Kate Lyn is now 5 months old!!  She is a wonderful, wonderful girl.  She is mostly sweet with a bit of spicy.  Has a smile that would kill anyone, I should market her smile as a dangerous weapon for real!  She loves to talk A LOT, lol!  She's mastered rolling like she was born doing it.  Sitting and crawling are right around the corner.  If you help her sit up, she can hold her body for about a minute.  She can roll and scoot her butt around too and get all over the place.  I predict by 6 months she'll be crawling and sitting on her own.  Just in time for lots of summer fun!!  Here's a pic I took of her at exactly 5 months old (Friday)






So, TTC wise, where am I?  Well, I'm on cycle #4.  My LPs have been VERY short with the exception of this one, I'm currently 12 DPO, and I shot that unicorn dead with my BFN this morning.  Telling myself be glad my LP is back to more on the normal side since last few cycles AF came at 8 and 9 DPO.  I got my testing redone, my AFC is only 3 now!  It used to be 6-8.  My AMH did go up from .31 to .49, but I honestly don't know what AMH measures anymore, by AFC was a bigger deal to me.  I'm also Oing later, I've been consistently Oing CD 17, way diff than the CD 11-13 I was before.

What does this mean?  If I want Kate to have a sibling the time is NOW.  DH has his SA this Friday, I'll post results when they come in.  Once AF shows (I'm ready now, c'mon!), I'll have one last natural cycle and then right back to the protocol that landed me Katie.  We'll be doing Femara/Injectables/IUI and praying!!  I am back to my acupuncture and I think that's why my LP is now longer.

So, we'll see what happens this summer, hopefully #2.

3 comments:

  1. SHe is so big!!! a perfect mix of you and hubby!! GL with #2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is flying...she's growing so fast! Good luck with #2!!!

    ReplyDelete