Friday, January 23, 2015

1st follie check update

I had my first follie check today.  I'm CD 8.  Here's the schedule so far:

CD 3-7 Femara 5 mg.
CD 6-7 Gonal F 75 iu, Menopur 75 iu

My left had one huge follie at 24 mm and my right had two smaller ones at 14 mm.  My lining is 8.2.  I was very concerned about the 24 mm follie since that's clearly large enough to ovulate.  However my e2 was only at 94.  The plan is to stim two more days, go in CD 10, probably trigger and then IUI on Tuesday, CD 12.

So here's the plan:

CD 8-9 Gonal F 150 iu, Menopur 75 iu.

Follie check CD 10.  I'll update on Sunday, but my strong guess says I'll trigger that day. Not sure how to feel.  I'm just like we'll wait and see. Can't really guess how it's going to turn out, but I hope for the best.  It's been hard going cycle after cycle again.  It doesn't feel like a new fight, but the same one.




1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed for yah. Hope everything pans out.

    ReplyDelete