Sunday, January 25, 2015

2nd follie check update

I'm really depressed and honestly want to break down and cry.  I hate IF so bad.  I hate all of this.  My stupid body isn't responding very well, and why do I find myself surprised?  I have DOR.  I'm really wondering if my body has changed a lot in the past two years or maybe that one cycle was just one in a million.

Anyways, here's the update:

Left side: 28 and 14
Right side: 19 and 16

My e2 came back at 230.  This means I only have one viable follie right now, the 19.  The 28 is shot.  It's an empty shell.  The 14 and 16 are possibilities.  The 16 more than the 14.  My lining is a 10.2.

Here's my calendar thus far:

CD 3-7   Femara 5 mg
CD 6-7   Gonal F 75 iu, Menopur 75 iu
CD 8-9   Gonal F 150 iu, Menopur 75 iu

I'm to continue Gonal F 150 iu and Menopur 75 iu tonight.  U/s tomorrow morning at 9:00.  We'll see.....

I'm not hopeful at all.

1 comment:

  1. With DOR 4 follicles sound really good! Even if the larger one is out of the equation now. I never ever got more than 2 and even then it was probably that one wasn't mature. Sounds like you have 2 solid chances with a potential for a 3rd! I'm excited for you!!! Hope today's u/s went well!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete