Saturday, February 7, 2015

TTC #2, Medicated IUI cycle #1

It's been a rough week, but it ends well.  At 9 dpiui I saw the line get darker and officially had my BFP.  This morning FRER and digi confirms it.  Beta is Monday.  I can't believe it.  Like, really can't. I had issues come up in this cycle I had cramping post O, which I didn't the first time.  Right now I'm pretty sick.  Like sneezy, slimy, sore throat, bad cold kind of sick, so sipping on my peppermint tea with EOs and hoping I feel better soon.

I really, really appreciate all the support, and of course, as any IFer knows, a BFP is the end of TTC, but the start of pregnancy and loss fears.  I know my history makes this round look very positive and I hope so.




6 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Congratulations!!! Yay body!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congratulations. See it's always when u least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So excited for you! We all know this is just the second hurdle on the road to a baby (Oing being the first) but it is a BIG one. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and baby at the end :) {And I am so hoping to be a month behind you again- my son was born 1/8/14 and we re-start medicated cycles in 3 or 4 days}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're very similar!! My daughter was born 12/16 and BFP this month, so both kiddos will be 22 months apart! Really hoping/praying/crossing fingers you get a BFP in this upcoming cycle.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Congrats. Amazing news. Hoping for a great beta and that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete