Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Memorial Cube

My memorial cube came in today that I got with a Shutterfly GC I won on an angels page.  I actually smiled today, like from the heart, when I saw it.  I love it and it looks perfect on my memorial shelf.  The shelf is coming along too. I'll take a picture once it's done or almost done.

Anyways, let me share some pics.






I'm doing better today.  I was able to concentrate at work more and feel more like my old self, at least as far as work performance goes.  I'm also coming on the one month since the loss.  I'm thinking of ways to honor them and right now the thin that comes to mind is a random act of kindness.  Doing something on Thursday in Emma's memory and then Friday in Chase's.  Not sure yet, but hopefully the right thing will strike me.  I think I'm going to do a RAK on the month anniversary during the whole first year.  I'd love any ideas anyone has.

4 comments:

  1. We did a big Random Acts of Kindness day on their actual birthdate to help with the heartache/turn it into something positive. We asked friends and family to do something in their honor and post it to my husband's facebook or instagram. It helped a lot. One thing I did was face a huge fear-I would find a woman in Target with an infant and give her a giftcard with a link to my blog and told her it was to honor my twins. The reactions have been so loving and beautiful and it helps me know because of their existence people are being loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of doing it on their due date as well. Maybe I'll do a bigger one? I dunno. I just feel like I want to do something for the one month. I'm torn though.

      Delete
  2. Those are really lovely Memorial cubes. It sounds random, but I kind of love that they have their own birthdays/angelversaries. I have blocks very similar to these and I always have them displayed. I am happy to see you having a better work day and also focusing on remembering them in positive ways. You are a GOOD mommy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that they have their own dates too. I feel like it gives them a chance to be individuals, if that makes sense.

      Delete