Friday, September 11, 2015

Ovarian Reserve

I meet with my RE next week on the 16th, but it appears my DOR has gotten worse.  My FSH and E2 used to be normal.  My E2 in the low 20s (a bit low, but okay) and my FSH 6.9 (beautiful).  It was always my AMH that was low and my AFC.  Well, not anymore.  I asked for CD 3 labs today and while I don't have an updated AFC, my E2 is 26.6 (a little low, but not horrible) and my FSH went up to 10.4, which is considered "fair" and probably explains my response to this cycle.  I don't know anymore.  I guess I'll see what my RE says next week.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, and I really hope your RE can shed some light. When was the last time your FSH was tested? I just want there to be something making it higher temporarily, but I know with DOR, it's not impossible that that's just what it is. I just hate you have this to worry about on top of everything else. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fun. If if makes you feel any better, at 30 mine was just under 11 and we got a lot of embryos (9). The only reason I had to do IVF is I don't ovulate on my own and some low sperm count issues. I know we like so see it lower, but I have seen several women get pregnant with higher FSH

    ReplyDelete