Sunday, October 18, 2015

In honor and memory of Emma and Chase

Tuesday, October 20th, would've been the due date of Emma and Chase. While they never, ever would've been born on this date it's still a milestone in my head.

I am asking that anyone who wants to participate this Tuesday, please do one or two acts of kindness for someone(s) in the names of Emma and Chase.


It would mean a lot that the person know who this is done in memory and honor of. It can be just written on a piece of paper for a cashier to hand to someone with their order or be done in person. Doesn't need to be anything long, just in memory or honor or whatever words you choose and their names. If one act, then both their names. If two acts them one per child.


Again, no offense or anything to anyone who chooses not to do this and it doesn't even have to cost money. It can be anything that makes someone's day a little bit better, even as simple as reaching out and checking on someone you haven't talked to in a while or you know is struggling.


It would mean a lot if just for one day the world is a slightly better place because they existed.For anyone who chooses to participate, I'd love to hear about it. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Darren and I will participate. I love this. Their sweet little lives WILL brighten someone else's day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you today. In honor of Emma and Chase I started a chain at my coffee shop of paying for the customer behind me. The gal at the counter said she would pass on throughout the morning to the customers that this chain of kindness was to honor the precious twin angels Emma and Chase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much to me! Thank you!!!!

      Delete
  3. I took flowers to my boss and admin assistant with a note telling them it was to brighten their day in honor of E & C. They were touched and told me to send thankful and heartfelt thoughts to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete