Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Infectious Disease Consult/Followup

Today was a very hard day for me emotionally.  Not sure what was going on, but my anxiety was so severe I needed 4 valium.  I was also having some thoughts of self-harm, not that I had any plan to act on it at any time.  Mostly just a day with extreme panic.

Anyways, I made it through the day and had my appt with the infectious disease dr. He was very nice and asked some questions about what concerns I had and did a check on my kidney and stomach and also had some labs ordered for me.  I'll try to get those filled.  I looked up the labs and I'm pretty pleased with them and hope they give answers, whether it's everything is fine, or that I have an issue.

Here's what he's testing,  If you click on the name, you get the link to what the test is.

Prealbumin
Immunoglobulins Panel
LgG Subclass Deficiency

Looking at what these tests are, I'm glad he's ordering them.  I think this might give some answers, be it that everything is fine, or that I have a deficiency somewhere.  I need to go to Quest to have them done, so I'll be looking to do that tomorrow.  It will take 10-14 days to get results, so I'll start harassing his office at day 10 to get results.



No comments:

Post a Comment