Thursday, December 24, 2015

This Christmas

To anyone reading this.  I'm aware of maybe 5-6 people who read this.  The rest of you, I'm not sure.  I look at the number of views and I'm always shocked and wonder who found me and who's reading and why.

Anyways, to anyone hurting and struggling this Christmas, I'm sorry for your pain. I know how bad it hurts and how lonely you feel.  I hope someone has reached out and let you know they care. Even if you've never commented and we don't know each other, please know that I do care. I'm wishing you peace and strength to get through the holiday.  It's what I'm wishing and praying for myself.   Hoping 2016 brings some things to smile about.

For those who are joyful this season and are celebrating within their hearts, I'm so happy!  I know a few people who's dreams and wishes have finally come true and I know this is one special Christmas. Congrats for the happiness you have and may 2016 continue with joy.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a far easier 2016 than you had in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would like to recommend a book for you. I know there are a lot of books about loss out there but I think this one will help you on your journey. It can be found on Amazon and is called Bronner: A Journey to Understand. Also, Your babies do not hate you. What happened is tragic and nothing anyone can say or do will change that. But they do not hate you for it.

    ReplyDelete