Friday, July 1, 2016

5 years ago today

5 years ago today, DH and I started TTC.  I'd graduated with my masters that May, we'd been married for 6 years, things just felt right.  I was 30 and he was 31.  We figured plenty of time to try and have two children before age 35.  I didn't think anything of it.  I joined babycenter and the Getting Pregnant board and was all ready to get started with conception.  I had no idea what I was in for.  Neither family had a history of fertility concerns or anything like that.

5 years later, I have one living child, three angels, and I'm on the end of my journey.  I had my bloodwork and baseline appt.  I'm 8 dpo and AF should be here next week.  They don't need any cd 3 numbers, they have current info.  They took the blood they needed today and also make sure I didn't have cysts.  My lining was nice and thick, so it's good to know the D&C didn't affect that.

So, this is it.  I call once CD 1 starts and I start the journey to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment