Friday, July 15, 2016

IUI Day - "Hail Mary"

Well, today was the big day.  I've been all kinds of emotions the past few days and even this morning I was so anxious I thought I was going to throw up.  I felt better once I picked up DH and I had so much love and support from the circle who knows what's going on.

I'm okay at the moment, my right side is hurting like hell.  I hope I get to bring home one more baby, but we will see.  It's out of my hands now and as best as I can I'm trying to "let go and let God," when fears come to my mind I'm trying to push them away, but it's hard.  I go to the "what if" scenario a lot.

So the stats. On paper it's really picture perfect.  You can't ask for anything better.  I'm scared for the amount of follies, but here's how the cycle ended up:
Right: 3 follies, 22, 21, 20
Estrogen: 323 (I did take Femara so this can only say so much, but for IUI it's a phenomenal number even without the Femara)
Lining: 8.66
Sperm: 11 million

I've been hanging onto this today to help me through it.




This morning I had my kids with me and lit candles to help bring me peace and acceptance that whatever happens, happens.  Some how, some way, it's going to be okay.



Everyone at my clinic was awesome.  I had a few coordinators walk into the room after the IUI just to tell me they were praying for me and wishing me luck.  The nurse practitioner who has done every successful IUI, Mary, did my IUI today even though the coordinators now do them, because she knew it was important to me.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Keep hoping and praying! You're awesome, and I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best Amber that this s the one that brings you your take home. You have a lot more strength than you give yourself credit for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you lots of positive vibes!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete