Thursday, July 14, 2016

Scared

I'm just so incredibly scared.  What am I doing?  Is this right?  I want to run and hide.  I feel like I'm either going to get a BFN or multiples. I'm not trying to replace the children I lost, they aren't with me and I'll forever love and miss them.  I just wanted to raise more than one and have Katie grow up with a sibling.  I know the "consequence" or "side effect" of these treatments is the possibility of multiples. I also know the whole thing could just not work out.  I know even a BFP doesn't mean I'll bring home a living child(ren).

I'm second guessing myself.  Should I have walked away and not done this last chance?  I'm scared, so scared.  I just wanted more than one child at home.  Was that wrong?  Am I making a mistake?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! You're wonderful! Trust in the process and know that you are loved!

    ReplyDelete