Sunday, August 14, 2016

Terrified

So, tomorrow is the ultrasound that will tell me what's going on.  I'm so scared.  My biggest fear is a non-viable pregnancy, like with Ivy, followed by multiples.  DH's fears are switched.

Friday night I didn't sleep well and had anxiety all night and then Saturday morning I was in a full blown panic attack, plus it started storming, which makes it worse.  I had anxiety most of yesterday and took a unisom to help me sleep.  Today has been a bit better since I got rest, but as it's getting closer I'm just more and more afraid.

To everyone thinking of me, praying, reaching out, thank you.  I'll update tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

    Sending love and light.

    - Annielizbeth -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending many good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete