Thursday, November 10, 2016

Anatomy Scan

I'm 18w6d, the same gestation I was when Emma was born.  Tomorrow will be the same as when Chase was born.  It's hard to explain how I feel.

I had my anatomy scan with Mary this morning and he/she is doing wonderful. Everything looks good and in general it's been a good pregnancy so far.  I'm feeling more and more optimistic about bringing Mary home.

However, I do think about my twins.  Wish they'd gotten this level of support, of help.  They'd be here.  I'm trying not to just stay stuck on that because I can't change it, but it still hurts. It's hard to explain, it's a lot of emotions.

So, here's a shot of Mary from today.  Gender reveal on Saturday.  I'll be sure to share.


4 comments:

  1. Mary looks perfect! Thank you for sharing! It must be very tough. You are doing so well, taking such good care of yourself and Mary. I'm eager to find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary is beautiful :) I know the milestone days for our other kids are hard. Thinking of you today and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little baby Amber. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary is just perfect! I can't imagine what you must be feeling. Sending you hugs. You are doing an amazing job cooking that baby ;)

    ReplyDelete