Friday, December 16, 2016

She's 3!!

So, here we are three years later.  I can't believe my baby, my oldest child, is now 3.  She was the very best birthday gift I ever got and she makes my heart smile every single day.  So much has happened in the last three years. I don't even recognize myself in photos from "before".  However, this is the child that made me a mom.  The child who made my infertility fight worth it.

Happy 3rd Birthday Kate Lyn!


Here's a collage of birth, age 1, age 2, and age 3.  I love the girl so much.  There are just no words.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Her expression at seeing Santa for the first time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Our first family picture ever
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The one we just took for our holiday cards this year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a few things that tell about who she is right now:


Her birthday party is on Saturday and will be Mickey/Minnie Themed.  I'm really excited about it because she's really into birthdays and this will be the first one she really enjoys. She's going to have the best time and I can't wait to see that face of hers light up. So much mush I could say about this girl, but let me just say she is truly my absolute Sunshine and she is going to rock with "Mary" this Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment