Sunday, May 28, 2017

Two Months

How is this girl of mine already two months old? I can hardly believe it. She has outgrown newborn sizes completely and now is in a size 1 diaper and 0-3 month clothes. I can even put some 3 month stuff on her, although it's baggy.

She is every bit as sweet as she looks. However, I do think she has some colic in the evenings. She has her witching hour around 7-8 and she doesn't calm down until sometime 10:30-midnight. She does seem to prefer me over other people. For example, DH was tying to let me sleep last night so he took over Anna. At 2:00 am I heard her crying and he said she hadn't slept at all since 9:00. I took her and the minute her head was at my shoulder she passed out until 6:00 when hunger woke her.

She weighs 10 lbs 8.5 oz and is 20" tall. She has good eye contact, smiles, and tracks things, especially if she sees me walking around a room. She moves around a lot and can do this army crawl thing. She also has wonderful head control and in general a strong core. This girl does not want to be left behind in any way, shape, or form.



I started using some essential oils for the PPD. I put a roller of lavender, bergamot, ylang ylang, and roman chamomile. It seems to be helping. Right now I'm getting any outside assistance because I'm embarrassed by it and just ashamed. It's hard to explain how I feel lately, just very unworthy and like I can't do anything right and I'm a screw up in every area of my life. The oils have helped me with patience, emotional stability, and being able to enjoy the kiddos more. 

1 comment:

  1. She's too cute! I can't believe she's two months! I'm glad the oils seem to be helping. Never forget, you are an amazing mama who has fought so hard for all of your babies. <3

    ReplyDelete